ASC IHB P Series
- Horizontally mounted design
- Self cleaning by using backflush principle created by reverse flow
- Standard sizes from 2” – 24”. Larger sizes available upon request.
- Available In flanged end connections.
- Standard thru bolt cover design. Other covers on request
- Perforated screens are standard.
- All welders are qualified to ASME Section IX.
- Strainers designed to meet the requirements of ASME Section VIII,Div.1.
- Drain with plug is is standard . Drain valves can be supplied on request
- Vents with plug and Dp indicators are standard
- Large body with Guaranteed low pressure drop as per Table 3in engineering data .
- Net free straining area minimum 6 times for standard screen
- DP Switch are standard. Transmitters can be supplied on request
- Electrically actuated butterfly backflush valve are standard. Other valves and Pneumatic valves on request
- Robust bearing design
- Backflush primemover -3 Phase AC motor 230 volts standard for sizes higher that 25 nb single phase AC motor 230v standard for 25b and lower.
- Gear box to reduce sppeds to 7 to 14 rpm
|Body||IS1239,3589 ASTM A106, SS304/316, DUPLEX STEEL|
|Cover||A105, SA 516 GR 70, CS TO IS 2062, SS316,304, DUPLEX STEEL|
|Fastners||A193 B7 Bolts & A 194 2 H Nuts with|
|With spring washer. SS 304/316|
|Gaskets||CAF, NACF, Neoprene, NItrile,PTFE|
|Drain / Vent Plug||A105, CS TO IS 1875-II, Stainless Steel|
|Filter Element||SS 304,316, Duplex, Brass, Monel, Hastalloy C|
* Other materials available on request.
|2″-8″( 50mm-200mm)||0.125 IN. (3.2mm)|
|10″-12″(250mm-300mm)||0.125 IN. (3.2mm)|
|14″-24″(250mm-600mm)||0.188 in. (4.8mm)|
Control Panel Specs
|IP 65 Double door panel is standard||Data Capture|
|Panel Size : 400 x 400 x300mm||Cleaning cycle – Period run|
|Power supply : 230 Volts 3 phase AC||Valve failure report|
|3 modes viz., Manual,Built in auto and Remote -with 3 point selector swith as standard||Olr activated report|
|Adjustable field setable, Periodic and cyclic timer||Debris overload through Dp switch report|
|Valve Feed Back-Open, close and error||Indications|
|Overload protection for Backflush Motor is standard||Power On|
|RS 485 output for remote data Collection||Filteration ON|
|LCD Display||Filter choked|
|Drain Valve open|